Saturday, September 29, 2012

Friday, September 28/20112

Sunshine again this morning.  My, are we not getting the nice weather lately!!  It is so nice to sit and feel the sun beaming through the big front windows.   The coffee is perked and I do the usual facebook thing while I enjoy my first cup of the day.
The morning was spent just relaxing and that turned out to be a good thing as I had just finished doing the dishes when I got a call from Gale asking if I would come and help her dig potatoes.
I hopped on the quad and went over.  Two hours later, the potatoes were all dug up and drying in her garage.  There were lots of them and I am sure she will have enough to get her through the winter and even have some for seed in the Spring.
With the potatoes dug and safely in the garage, I headed back to the bus.  John was once again, working on the jeep and now the stereo is in and functioning.  The dash is in and attached and the glove box is in as well.  With all these jobs done, it will be soon time to get the new steering wheel attached, the seats back in and the top on.  Then and only then will the jeep be ready for the trip South. Another day or two and it will be ready to roll,
With the jeep project finished for the day, we sat out in the sunshine enjoying a refreshment until it started getting chilly then headed into the man cave and sat in front of the heater and had several more.
Supper could not have been simpler - toasted BLT sandwiches.  Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment