Saturday, September 29, 2012

Monday, September 24/2012

It is another nice morning and I am able to enjoy the sunshine while having my morning coffee.  I am working this afternoon so have the morning to relax or maybe get some more jobs off my "to do" list.
I sent a text to Gina telling her about the beets earlier and she has responded that she will be here today to get them.   That will leave only a few carrots in the garden.
The jeep needs a good cleaning and that was on my list for today.  It was full of leaves, twigs and general trail dust, not to mention the beer cans and other garbage I have picked up along the trail during the season.  With the vacuum in one hand and a bucket of water in the other, a few hours later, the jeep was sparkling clean.  Now, when John is finally done the wiring, the jeep will be clean and ready for the trip to Arizona.
The morning seemed to go by quickly and before I knew it, I was getting ready for my six hours of work and John was headed out to the shop to work on the now, very clean, jeep.  Gina came to get the beets just before I left for work so, tomorrow, I will deal with the remaining carrots.
Back at home, my six hour shift finally over, I am  ready to watch some of the new Fall line up of TV shows.  There are several premieres on TV tonight and I plan on settling in and catching as many as I can because, after all, I have no life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment