Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wednesday, September 26/2012

I am up early and heading to work this morning.   The sun is shining and it looks like it is going to be another great Fall day.  I didn't bother ironing a uniform yesterday so that was one of my jobs this morning.  I love it when I leave everything for the last minute!!
Before long however, I am ready to go and head out.  John is supposed to be coming over later this afternoon for an appointment to get a prescription for blood pressure pills.
As the day progresses, and his appointment time nears, I get a call from him saying to cancel the appointment as Dave has received a call saying that his quad is ready for pickup so they plan on picking ours up as well which requires John's presence to do so.  I guess the appointment is going to have to wait until next Wednesday!!  He will definitely have to keep that one as he will be out of medication after that!!
My day "at the office" ended and when I walked home I noticed that the lights were on in the man cave.  When I went to investigate, I found John and Hogan sitting in front of the heater.  They were sitting with each other, waiting for me!  They really have no life without me!!!
I sat in the man cave for a beer and listened to John as he told me about his and Dave's adventures from today.  They had a good day and now both quads are sitting back home where they belong.  Maybe we will be able to do one final trail ride this weekend.
After working 12 hours, I am tired and head into the bus where the bed is calling to me.  It isn't long before I am horizontal with the TV on and before I know it, I am asleep.  I do wake up at some point and shut the TV off and finally call it a day.     Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment