Monday, September 10, 2012

Tuesday, September 4/2012

It is the day after the long weekend and the wind is still blowing and the weather looks to have more rain in the clouds.  It is overcast and I swear my feet are becoming webbed!!  The sun is trying to shine but alas...I think not.
I have laundry to do but for some reason, do not feel very motivated.  Perhaps, I will feel more inclined after I have my morning coffee but that too is different this morning as only Hogan is here to share this time with me.  I am missing my other two coffee buddies Roxy and Yogi!!
I eventually did get up off my arse and headed to the laundromat with one big load of laundry.  Thank heavens for the triple load washer over there as it comes in super handy.
When I got back to the bus, I got busy cleaning and tidying up.  The place still looks like we partied all weekend!!
I took a peek into the man cave and have decided to clean that place up tomorrow.  Perhaps I will have more energy tomorrow.
Supper was simple fair again today (this is really becoming a nasty habit) being hotdogs and macaroni with tomatoes.  Believe me, I did not strain myself with the preparations tonight!!
There are a few new shows starting on the TV tonight, one being about the infamous Coquihalla Highway in British Columbia, so I have plans of sitting or lying in the bed and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment