Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thursday, September 27/2012

The sun is shining this morning and another great day is in the works.  I am planning on doing some laundry today as I now have the quad back and can transport the bags with it.  I have several loads to do before we leave as the rugs, the throws and the linen all need to be done before we head out of town.
First on the agenda though is.....coffee!!
With coffee over, it was time to load up and head over to the laundromat.  The whole laundry experience was uneventful and now that I am back at the bus, it is time to put all the clean stuff away.  With that being done, I then went looking for John and found him in the shop working on the jeep.  The dash is now proped against the steering column and he is now connecting all the millions of wires. He has these fancy connectors on the ends of the wires so it is an easy task.  The hardest part is reading all those pieces of masking tape to get the right wires hooked to the right wires!!  I arrived just in time to be the official "holder" of the dash while John hooked up all the wires.  With that being done, it was time to call it quits.
We enjoyed the last of the sunshine then headed into the bus to continue our viewing of this week's premiere TV shows.  That's right, as I have said before....we have no life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment