Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thursday, September 20/2012

Well the sun is shining this morning and Gale and I are off to North Battleford for a day of shopping and whatever else we decide to do.  She picked me up before 9:00 a.m. and headed out.
We shopped till noon then stopped to refuel at the local Chinese food restaurant (it was good) then headed back into the stores.   We did not stop until the car was full and by that time, it was time to head back to Leoville.
We got back into Leoville around 5:00 p.m. and both of us agreed that it had been a long day.  A good day, but a long one.
John had been working on the jeep for the day and it continues to "come along".  Wiring is a tediously slow job so it often looks like there has been little progress.  Hopefully it will be up and running by the weekend so that Gary and I will be able to take the boat into Island Lake and catch a few gator sized Northern Pike!!
I brought a couple of pizza shells from Battleford today so that is what I made for supper.  Gary came over for a quick beer while the pizza was cooking then headed home when he was done his beer for his supper.
The evening was spent quietly watching TV and since my legs were aching (from all today's walking, I presume) I laid in bed and watched TV!!
Back up lights in

Got the dash wiring cleaned up

New dash

No comments:

Post a Comment