Thursday, September 13, 2012

Saturday, September 8/2012

The sun is shining this morning and what a pleasure it is to see it.  It has been a long time coming!!
The plan for today was to go for a quad ride with Dave, Shirley, Jeff, Gary and Arlene.  Unfortunately, I have to work a night shift tonight and I really do not like heading out into the trails when I have work the same night.  If something happens and I am not back in time, well, that is just not good so I have decided not to join the ride.  John has also decided to stay home and together, we will watch the two football games that are televised today.
Both games were good and I did manage to get my uniform ironed before I headed over to the nursing home.
John has started to clean up all the excess dirt around the fence posts.  There is plenty of dirt and chunks of cement that will have to be moved off the grass.  Gee, that post hole auger certainly left a mess.  John has taken the hoe and gathered it all into piles.  We will then shovel the debris onto Old Blue and haul it out to the forest.
I headed off to work and John prepared to spend a relaxing evening watching TV and perhaps will get some of the pics uploaded to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment