Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wednesday, December 26/2012

It is Boxing Day - the day after Christmas and although it is rather dreary outside, it is warmer than yesterday.  The sun is attempting to shine today.
Last night, as we were sitting around the fire, Kay noticed that there was an aura around the moon.  It looked awesome and that is the second time in the last few days that we have seen it.  Kay says the Navajo believe that it is a sign of impending rain.  Well, I don't think we need anymore rain but I am not one to scoff at what the Navajo Elders say!!
I think today should be a day of rest for me so I will sit here this morning, drink my coffee, check out facebook and get the blog caught up.
I started reading my book and that pretty much took up the day.  Wow, I don't even feel guilty for not working on the trailer today!!
Leftovers were reheated for supper and then John and I both sat inside the trailer and had a few refreshments.
Ray and Kay had once again scooted into Home Depot for some supplies for their bathroom renovations and then Kay spent several hours in the garage staining boards - again!!  I know just how she feels and I am sure her collarbones will be aching again tonight.
Both her and Ray wandered over for a drink and we all sat around chatting and enjoying each other's company.  I think that tomorrow just may be a day off as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment