Friday, December 14, 2012

Thursday, December 13/2012

I am up at the usual time and although I still am a bit stiff and sore, it is better than I thought it would be.  I can move and I am happy for just that!!
The sun is shining and it does not look like rain as yet.  I am told that the rain clouds can move in quickly around here so am not in a hurry to say that the sun will remain.
As it turned out, by the time I had checked out Facebook and our emails and updated this blog, it has become rather grey and cloudy and I have no doubt that we will see rain today.
Kay and I hauled all the trim board into the trailer  yesterday so I have plenty of work to do inside.  With three cups of coffee under my belt, I headed into the trailer.
I tackled the bedroom walls and got all that staining done.  When I finished, John and I laid the flooring in there and now I have more staining to do!!  Will it ever end??  Once this is done, then I can varathane the walls and the floor.  I really must do the floor first though as I do not want to track dirt on the plywood. It needs to be protected.
It was happy hour and time for me to throw some food out to the javelina.  It is starting to sprinkle but the hungry little  javelina seem not to care.  The Mom with the one baby was by for a visit and left as soon as I appeared.  She is still rather shy and stand-offish with her baby.
It was chilly in the trailer and John went a got the infrared heater and plugged it in and in no time at all, it was comfortably warm in there.
It started to pour rain and it rattled off the tin roof of the patio rather loudly but as for the roof of the trailer.....it was pretty quiet.
Kay was busy staining boards in their garage tonight so did not head down for shuffleboard tonight.  they too are finishing off some renovations.  Once she was done with that, both her and Ray joined us in the trailer and we partied until supper was ready.  I had thrown some chicken thighs in the oven earlier then quickly made a noodle side dish.  Once it was ready, I took it into the trailer and we enjoyed our first meal in the trailer with our neighbours.  It was great.  Good Food shared with Good Friends.  Priceless!!
We sat around and chatted for a few more hours then it was time to call it a day.  I have more staining to do in the morning and will need lots of rest for that!!
And the rain continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment