Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Monday, December 17/2012

Holy Cow, I slept in until 9:00 o'clock this morning.  What is with that!!  The sun is shining although there is lots of clouds in the sky.  The birds are chirping happily and I imagine that Ray has already thrown their morning seed out to them.
Today John and I got busy on the living room/kitchen floor.  The whole thing is now laid and all that is needed is staining and then several coats of varathane.  It should look awesome by the time we are done.  I will have to take some before and after pics of the staining so that John can post them to this blog.
Before I started in the trailer today, I had to clean the bus as it was totally filthy and time for a much needed cleaning. I washed all the surfaces down with some Fabuloso which is a lavender scented cleaner and now the bus smells absolutely divine.  We are once again living in a clean environment.  Even Hogan was wondering what was up!!
Once we were done with the floor, I was pretty much all done in.  Every bone in my body was aching and I was moaning and groaning like an old woman!!  John even asked me a few times if I was going to make it!!  Hell, the way I was feeling, I didn't think so.
John turned on the  fiber optic Christmas Tree in the trailer and we sat around and enjoyed the looks of the newly laid floor and had a few refreshments.  I made a pitcher of vodka for myself and enjoyed it.  In fact, I turned the water on in the tub and enjoyed a drink while I soaked away all my aches and pains!!  It was awesome.  One can never underestimate the healing powers of a bubble bath.
I had put a lasagna into the over earlier and it was now ready to eat whenever anyone got the urge.   It too was awesome and before too long I was snuggled into the bed thinking that there was still lots to be done tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment