Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thursday, December 27/2012

Since the four of us got to bed rather late, I find that I have slept in and really have little ambition as to getting another coat of varathane on the trailer floor.  I think today shall be another rest day!!  I keep hearing the lyrics of "The Old Grey Mare" in my head and think man....she really ain't what she used to be!!  Burning the candle at both ends is no longer an option for me.
So.....both John and I spent the day chillin in front of the TV and at one point, I laid down and had an afternoon nap.  Just what I needed.
Supper was leftovers again and hopefully that will be the end of those.  Leftovers are awesome after a great meal but 3 days in a row is enough!!
After that, it was more chillin with the TV then back into bed for the night.  Life is good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment