Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wednesday, June 27/2012

I had a lousy sleep last night so am a bit tired this morning.  The power has been restored and I am sure that everyone in town has breathed a sigh of relief.  Now, their freezers are safe.
It is looking like more rain out there this morning and there is a bit of a wind blowing.  I can see a bit of blue sky so perhaps it will be sunny later on.
I am off to work now so will continue this blog when I get back home.
Home and can now finally take off my shoes and let my feet cool down.  It was BUSY today as the doctor made his weekly rounds so that got me behind in the morning medication rounds.  Hell, I was passing  8 o'clock pills at 10!!  Geez!!  I was playing "catch up" all day and with most of the "old folks" set in their ways, it is hard on them when their routine is upset by my late medication administration.
Hell, I even missed morning coffee - What is with that??!!
John was busy again today trying to wheel and deal on a riding lawn mower and hopes to have one here by the weekend.  Now that would be wonderful.  I sure won't miss pushing the heavy lawnmower around the yard.
I am headed to bed now as I work again in the morning.   Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment