Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Saturday, July 21/2012

Oh, it is rather dull and grey outside when I awake from my much needed sleep and rain is definitely in the air.  I have to wash a few of my uniforms as I work Monday and Tuesday and the laundry mat is closed over the weekend for the summer.  That sucks so I will have to give the washing machine here in the bus a whirl.
As it turned out, the machine worked great and my uniforms are now outside hanging under the awning as it has been raining on and off since I got up.
John is busy on the computer and I decide to weed a bit in the garden between rain showers.
There is a football game on later so that will kill a few hours of this rather dreary day.
I decided to cut down the rest of the swiss chard and have that for supper tonight and it took me quite a while to clean it all but oh my, it was so tasty I was glad I did it.  Now, it can regrow and we can have another feed or two off it.
I ironed my uniforms so now I am totally ready for Monday and Tuesday.  I have tomorrow off so don't have to think about getting ready for work!!
The evening was spent quietly with John and I watching separate TVs.. Thank heavens for that!!  I finally got to watch the movie Final Destination 5!!  Woo Hoo - it wasn't any better than the rest of them but I am hooked!!  And the moral of the story......You can't cheat death!!  Nothing like a good horror story to go to bed by!!       Good Night and Sleep Tight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment