Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Saturday, July 28/2012

The sun is shining this morning and I am thinking that it will be a very hot day today.  I can feel the heat from the front windows already and am glad that the curtains are closed and think they will stay closed for most of the day.
It will be wonderful for the kids as they are having a "beach" day today.  I am sure there will be some sunburns today.
The Saskatchewan Roughriders are playing today so the only thing on my agenda today is to watch the game.
I will have to wash some dishes as I have ignored them for a few days now.  Today is the day!!
As it turned out, it truly was a "quiet" day as I lounged around all day watching TV and reading.  I did manage to get my lazy arse off the bed long enough to make a pot of chili for supper.
As the evening progressed, the clouds kept building rather ominously in the sky and there were several flashes of lightening and some thunder.  It did manage to sprinkle a bit although not as much as I thought it would.
I got a text from Kim at the lake and they had a great "beach" day.  Not surprising though, some of them are supporting sunburns.
They will be packing up camp tomorrow for the trip home and I imagine they will stop here for a bit before heading back to Saskatoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment