Monday, July 30, 2012

Wednesday, July 25/2012

OMG!!  It is late when I get up - 9:30!!  I must check for bed sores!!  I have not slept this late in ages and although it was late when I finally did get to sleep, I usually do not sleep in.
It is garbage day today and I wonder if I missed the pick up.  I forgot to put the garbage can out at the curb yesterday so I guess if I did then, too damn bad.  There wasn't much in there anyway.
It is rather dreary out this morning and it looks like the weather man's prediction of showers just may be correct.
As I sit here catching up on the blog, I hear the garbage truck and know that I have not missed pickup yet so I must get the can to the curb in the next few minutes or I will.  As I look outside though, there is a very fine down pour of rain going on and now I am going to get wet!!  Geez Louise!!  The garden is in need of the rain so I am glad that it is getting it.  I just hope that is doesn't hit the lake and the kids but I guess the quads can be repaired under the tarps if need be.
When I was talking to Jace last night, he asked if I had any nail polish remover as I guess Kimmy forgot hers.  Now, what self respecting woman would go to the lake without her nail polish remover??  Well, I have two bottles of it here so will gladly share.  I will text them again this morning to see if there is anything else they may need before John and I head over for a visit.

I must also head to the grocery store today as our fridge is pretty damn bare.  John has been surviving on toast, popcorn and kraft dinner over the last few days!!  Poor thing!!  It is a good thing I filled the dog's dish before my two days of work or he would be starving too.  Both of them really miss me when I work (but only as far as food goes!!).
John and I worked for quite a few hours today in the man cave and finally got the "It's 5:00 o'clock somewhere" neon sign up.  It looks good but will look even better when the wall is painted behind it.   In the meantime, it is up and ready to party!!
When we finally finished up for the day, John started a campfire and we sat around it waiting for supper to cook.  It was awesome and bed soon followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment