Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday, July 1/2012

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!
I am up early and I must say that I am dragging my tail a bit!!  This burning the candle at both ends is getting harder as I get older!!  Oh, did I just say older?  I meant "better" - because the
Clairol commercial on TV says that I am not getting older,  I am getting better!!  Sooo, how come I don't feel "better"?
I am off to work hoping for a quiet day.


Before I leave though, I am greeted by this incredible rainbow.  Wow - this must mean I am going to have an awesome "day at the office"!!  Of course I can not resist taking some pics and I am glad I did because before I knew it, it was gone.  Now just think how many people were not out of their beds this morning at 5:45 and missed this!!  I am going to have an awesome day!!
Back at  home and finally able to sit and rest.  I find John sitting by the campfire with Hogan at his side.  The two of them look rather lonely and when I asked where Casey and Amanda are I am told that they were sleeping.  Apparently they took the dogs this afternoon and spent the day on the beach at Lac eau Claire.  I guess the sun did a number on them as John said they had been asleep since they got back and that was 3 hours ago!!
It was nice to sit with John and Hogan and just listen to the coyotes yap.  The kids eventually got up and ate supper and I eventually went to bed.  I am on duty again tomorrow and "on call" tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment