Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Friday, June 29/2012

It does not seem to matter that I have to work all night tonight as I am up early and ready to greet the day.  Now wouldn't it be nice if I could just tell myself to go back to bed and grab a few more hours of "shut eye".  Oh well, hopefully it will be a quiet night tonight and I will be able to get some quiet time while I am at the home.
I have laundry to do today and I really must get into Jace's camper to see if it is ready for the "weekend warrior" who has been using it to sleep in while he is here.
I first head over to the store and pick up a few groceries for the weekend and then head over to the laundromat.
When I get back to the bus, John has pulled Jace's camper out of the garage and has set it up in the yard.  I am sure that it will be more pleasant to sleep in now that there will be sunshine coming through the windows instead of being in the shop and seeing nothing but ugly grey walls.
John and I are finally finished all the necessary mucking around that we needed to do today and were sitting in the yard relaxing when we heard a car pull in and stop.  Hogan was immediately on alert but was not too concerned so we knew it was someone he recognized.  Gale came around the corner with a rhubarb pie in her hand for John.  She is busy getting ready for all the Graduation activities this weekend but decided to make a few pies (one of which was ear marked for John) and delivered it personally.  What a suck ass he is!!  She stayed for a refreshment then headed home while I headed into the bus to get ready for work.
Casey will be here soon but I am not sure if he will make it in time for me to see him before I head out. As it turned out, he did and we had a short visit, then, it was off to work for me.   We will be going on a ride tomorrow so the plan is for me to come home tomorrow morning, grab a few hours sleep then hit the trails around noon.  OK then - no problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment