Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Monday, July 23/2012

John and Hogan made it home safe and sound last night and both of them are sleeping like babies.  Of course it is only 6 o'clock in the morning and if I didn't have to go to work today, that is exactly what I would be doing!!
Hogan didn't even get out of his chair to go outside to pee.  Now, that is tired.  I imagine he ran around the campground with the other dogs having a blast.  Poor baby is tired!!  (ya, we'll so am I but I am headed to work!!)
Off I go.......  Hi Ho, Hi Ho.....
I'm back and it looks like "the boys" had a quiet day today.  John mucked around in the man cave doing wiring and such and I can't imagine Hogan did anything to write about.  Me, well it was hot in the home today and with no central air conditioning, you can imagine how many "tropical" moments I had!!
It was into the shower and then chilling in the bed with my most favourite electrical appliance .... my fan !!!  With the breeze from the fan blowing in my face, I slept, alarm poised and ready to wake me up again tomorrow morning for yet another shift at the home.  Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment