Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Friday, July 20/2012

I am up early and making coffee.  I know that Ed and Deb like their coffee so am getting it ready for when they wake up.  I quickly jump into the shower hoping that it will make me feel better as I am feeling the effects of yesterday's silliness.
John gets out of bed early and we all sit around outside enjoying the sun.  It will be another day of travel for Ed and Deb and Brooklyn  but at least at the end of this day, they will be where they want to be - The Narrows where they can enjoy the water and the boat can be docked at the Marina.  There is some awesome fishing at the Narrows and Ed loves to fish.  Brooklyn does as well and that is just like her Mom.
With coffee over, Deb and Ed head off down the road and John heads back to bed.  It is just too early for him to be up!!  Me, I still feel like crap and I too attempt to lie down.  I have to work nights tonight and certainly hope to feel a whole lot better before I have to go spend the night at the nursing home!!  Lying down did not work for me so I decided to just sit in the chair and read.
Gary came over a few times to borrow tools so that he can continue the never ending saga of him fixing his quad.  Today he is banging on something in his garage and if I listen closely, I can hear him cursing as usual!!
John got the lawn mower out and headed down to Gale's to cut her grass and perhaps do ours also.  I did not see him again today as I eventually head off to work, tired, but feeling better but I must say, it was a rather long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment