Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monday, July 2/2012

I am headed to work once again and the weather looks like it is going to be lovely.  Since we do not have central air conditioning in the nursing home, it will be a hot one.  Fortunately there is a window AC unit in the staff room so I can always head  there to cool down!!
It was a good day and I found out from one of the visitors that Casey had loaded up his quad and had left for Saskatoon.  It will indeed be quieter in the yard today.  He will have to take his quad into the dealership again for some repairs.
When I do finally get home, I find John sitting in front of the campfire waiting for me with a drink poured and waiting.  Now that is service!!  It is peaceful and quiet.  No children,  and no other dogs to worry about!!
I am off work tomorrow so will have to do some laundry and some general tidying up.  Wow, I can hardly wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment