Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thursday, June 28/2012

I am up early and off to work.  Hogan seemed quite content to just stay sleeping in his chair this morning.  Oh to have the life of this dog!!
I am home from work and have agreed to work the night shift tomorrow.  The funeral for the fellow that died on Monday is scheduled for Saturday and since everyone and his dog seems to be related around here, they are scrambling for staff at the home.
Casey says he will be coming here again on Friday but that is usually not an issue and since I have been scheduled to work for part of this July 1st weekend anyway, one more shift will not really matter.   Both him and John are quite capable of fending for themselves.
John has made a deal on a riding lawnmower from Flaman in Prince Albert and Casey will be bringing it up here on Friday when he comes.  Woo Hoo!!   No more pushing for me!!  I soooo deserve a riding mower!!
I am heading to bed now as I have laundry to do tomorrow and must go get a few groceries to get us through the weekend (and some beer!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment