Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Friday, July 6/2012

Well, I thought I had today off but staffing has just called and are looking for someone to work night shift tonight.  Oh dear, my favourite shift!!  It is a short notice leave request from one of the girls and they are hoping that a re placer can be found.  Well, since I did tell the girls at the home that I would work for them, I really have no choice so I have agreed to do the shift and then I will be off for the week or so.   I can live with that!!
John and I finished getting all the stuff out of the trailer that needed to be in the shop and now he has place it over beside the woodpile and where the clothes line once stood.  This is where he is hoping to leave it once the fence is built.  It would be a good place and we still have plenty of room to walk by.
Because I have to work again tonight, I am not in any mood to really do a lot of anything.  I need to save my energy for the night!!
Gary came over for a while to chat and asked if I wanted to go fishing tomorrow.  YES!!  Of course I want to go but he will have to wait until I wake up.  He says he plans on going in the afternoon sometime so that is good by me.  Now I have something to look forward to while I am prowling the hallways tonight.
I head off to work knowing that tomorrow will bring some fun in the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment