Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tuesday, July 17/2012

I am up early this morning and the skies are grey and dull.  It has rained off and on for the last few days and it looks like today will be another gloomy day.
I must get the blog caught up today as well because as usual, I am once again, behind!!  That seems to be the norm lately!!
I went and helped Gale hill her potatoes today and weeded a few of the rows.   She had most of it done by the time I got there but I did manage to put a bit of hurt on some of the weeds.  Now it looks quite good once again.
John decided to start putting up some of the wood inside the man cave and once we got started, it went rather quickly.  He did find his air nailer in the storage trailer so that made things go much faster than if he would have had to screw them on.
It wasn't too long before the room was pretty much done.  It is starting to finally come together.
I have to work in the morning so it was an early night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment