Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday, April 7/2013

It is going to be another warm day today.  The sun is up and shining so I had better get that second coat of  elastomeric on the camper roof.  With all this sunshine, it will be dried in no time.  Then, bring on the rain I say!!
It took about half an hour for me to get the elastomeric  rolled on and now that messy job is done.  I then grabbed the Murphy's oil soap and did a quick cleaning of the cupboards in the camper.   The wood is quite dry and needs a bit of TLC so I will have to get some decent wood oil and see if I can get them looking a bit better.  It is 20 year old wood I am trying to restore so it may take a few coats to give them the life they need.
Since I had the Murphy's out, I decided to do a quick cleaning of the cupboards in the motorhome so now that is done as well.  Woo Hoo!!
Kay and I then headed down to the Seven Cedars property to hang the window blinds.  Fourteen of them have arrived so we decided to get started on them.  We have put aside two days to get this nasty little job done.  When we arrived, we realized that the new blinds would fit into the existing hardware so that saved us a ton of work.  There were actually only four blinds that required new hardware so that was a good thing.  Two and a half hours later, the job was done.  Now, we have to wait for the last four to arrive and then our jobs at this particular property will be done.
We arrived back at the park just as Marybeth arrived.  Together, the three of us sat outside and watched the birds and the javelina.  We have not seen the javalina for several days so it was nice to see them tonight.  We sat out for a couple of hours then Marybeth headed to her home and Kay and I headed into our homes for supper.  It was a pleasant "girl" evening as John stayed inside watching the final curling match and Ray stayed inside watching TV.
The Country Music Awards were on tonight and that is how we spent the evening.
All in all, it was another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment