Sunday, April 7, 2013

Saturday, April 6/2013

Another hot one today and John and I spent a good portion of the day in the camper in the air conditioned coolness.
It is a good thing that the curling is televised because that passes the day in a rather nice way.
I did make a trip into town today to restock supplies and get a few things needed to complete the shed reno.  When I returned, I was so hot from all the outside activity that I had to sit and have a nice cold beer just to cool from the inside out!!
Once the wicked heat of the day had eased, I did climb up onto the roof of the camper we bought and smeared the top of it with the new Elastomeric roof coating.  The existing roof had a few tears so it needed to be repaired and now that is done.  Tomorrow, I will give it a final coat and then we will be good to head back to Saskatchewan where I know we will have to deal with the rain.  At least there will be no leaks in the roof!!
We sat around in the neighbours yard for a while tonight before moving to the campfire.  Both Marybeth and Mitch joined us tonight and we all sat around enjoying the evening.   It is nice to be able to relax at the end of the day around the fire.
Of course Saturday night usually means John is cooking steak and baked potatoes and tonight was no different.  It was delicious and with the caesar salad that I made, well....it was even better!!
All in all, it was another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment