Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Saturday, April 13/2013

The sun is shining and it looks like it is going to be another warm day.  I am not too terribly motivated but I have to do some laundry today and do a bit or running around.  I really need to get into gear but I think I will have coffee first and see what happens after that.
I did get the laundry done and I did get all the necessary running done as well.  Then Kay and I sat outside and enjoyed the evening where we were joined by John, Mitch, Ray and Marybeth.  The beverages were flowing well and I fear I drank too much as I poured myself into bed tonight.  Just before doing that though, John made sure I had something to eat so made me one of his infamous grilled cheese sandwiches on the bbq and it wasn't too long before I was out like a light!!  I think tomorrow is going to be a "quiet" kind of day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment