Friday, January 11, 2013

Wednesday, January 9/2013

I am up early and the sun is just starting to rise.  I think it is going to be another sunny Arizona day.
My nose is still stuffed up and I think I might just as well start into the decongestants again this morning.
With the coffee perking, Hogan and I head outside to check out what is happening on the other side of our fence in the empty acres.
Back inside now and the coffee is ready.  It was quiet outside the fence with not one creature stirring so I think Hogan was a little disappointed.
It is time to get the blog done up and check on the children through their facebook posts.  I know that there is a terrible storm going on back home with lots of accidents on the highways.  Already, there have been four fatalities, one involving a semi and I just hate to hear stuff like this.  I wondered where Jace was (last night) and John said he just posted something about being in the middle of all this hateful weather and had just called it a night in Regina.  Thank Heavens he decided to stop and wait out the storm.
Ray headed over to his brother's today to pick up some mesquite wood that the two of them saw in one of the washes the other day. He arrived back at the park just as Kay's friend arrived to pick up the Weider weight lifting system that has been leaning against their garage for a few weeks now.
It didn't take too long before it was loaded onto their trailer and it was gone.  Woo Hoo!!
I threw some seed out to the birds and the javalina came for their snacks too.  Marybeth came by and inspected the work done on the inside of the house and we got her approval so things can't be all bad!!  John and I did more trim earlier and all that remains now is to frame in the bathroom door and add trim around it and then all will be done.  There are several little areas that need touching up with stain but that should not take too long.  It will be piddly work though.
With the sun going down and the chill upon us, we headed into the trailer where we sat for several hours playing cards and dice.  It was a lot of fun and I won some of my money back from that little bandit Kay!!
Then, it was time for something to eat and then time for bed.   Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment