Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tuesday, January22/2013

Well, I am up early and incredibly, I find that I am not all that stiff and sore considering my adventures from yesterday.
The sun is shining and it looks like it will be another warm day today.
I really have nothing on my agenda for today so think I will just relax and regroup after yesterday.
Kay called and asked if I needed to go into town since she had to go in and of course I joined her.  There is always a grocery list in progress around here.
Once back from our trip to town, we found that the deep fryer that I had ordered had been delivered so Kay and I had to open it and see what it was like.  It looked OK and I am sure that it won't be too long before John is going to want to try some french fries in it.
I threw some seed out to the birds and then Kay and I sat back and waited for the show to begin.  Before the birds arrived, the javelina came by and provided some entertainment for us.  At one point, one of them actually decided to lay down and have a bit of a rest while the others foraged for the raw potatoes and dog food that I had thrown out for them.  Once they wandered off, the birds came and they too provided a show.  Everyday is different.
It was soon time to think about supper and when Kay went in to eat hers, John decided that we needed to try out the new fryer.  Of course I did not have enough oil for it so had to borrow some from Ray.
The fries were pretty good!!
The evening was spent relaxing and watching TV.  All in all, it was a quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment