Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thursday, January 3/2013

Whoops, I just did the 2012 thing on the date so had to make a quick correction!!  I am not quite used to that as my fingers are programmed to hit the 2 so will have to be careful when dating these blogs.
I am up early and the sun is just starting to rise.  It is so very peaceful at the moment as the desert dwelling creatures are just starting to wake up.  Even the birds are not out and about yet.
I spent over an hour talking to Jan on the phone today and we talked about everything and nothing.  It was awesome.  Sometimes I just need to hear her voice and know that things are OK with her.  Sisters (and Moms) can tell a lot from the sounds of a loved one's voice so beware if you are trying to hide something from us!!
Hopefully the rest of the trim gets on the walls today.  That would be awesome.  I guess it is time to add a few more pictures of the progress in the trailer to this blog.  Maybe I should do that but will have to clean up a bit of a mess first.  There is still Styrofoam all over the place from the fireplace packing.   Man, that stuff is like a disease when it clings to everything.
A lot of the trim was put up today and another few days of this tedious work aught to get it done.
A few pre dinner refreshments and then supper and before you know it, the day is done.  Now doesn't time just fly when you are having fun or working like a dog and breaking everyone of your finger nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment