Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tuesday, January 29/2013

I woke up to frost this morning!!  Man, I thought we were done with that nonsense.  I guess there are going to be a few more chilly nights and mornings but looks like we will be in the upper teens by the weekend.  Just in time for the neighbour's Superbowl party.  Woo Hoo!!
I got the coffee perking then creeped Facebook, read the emails and got the blog caught up and found that I was out of Internet so was forced to clean the kitchen and get the bus tidied up.  Man, event the damn computer is against me!!
With that being done, I read some of my book then headed outside for a bit.  The sun had finally broken through and was doing its best to shine.  There was a bit of an ugly wind blowing so that was making the day even more nasty.
We noticed the plumber's truck parked at the neighbours and wondered what was up with that.  We found out that they had sewer issues and are now wondering if the septic tank is full and that is the reason for all their issues.
We apparently have three septic tanks servicing most of the trailers here in the park.  There are a few who have their own tanks as well.  It sounds like the maintenance on the "community" tanks was rather sketchy so now there are "issues".  Ray  has been busy most of the afternoon dealing with this "shit".   LOL - Oh, I just crack myself up sometimes!!
Unfortunately, the "shit"uation was not able to be resolved today (they could not find the tank - apparently it is not where they thought it was) so Ray has more work ahead of him tomorrow.  Hopefully, for his sake, the tank is located and all that is required is for the pump truck to come and empty it.  I will keep my fingers crossed as I am sure this is the last thing that Ray needed to be dealing with.
With the septic tank issues on hold for the night, the four of us sat in the trailer for a few refreshments until it was time for some food.  Both Ray and I left to eat then he had to do some paper work and I returned to find John and Kay playing cards.  Kay was on the loosing end of the cards and the dice tonight and since I was determined to get my greenbacks back to my wallet where they belonged!!  As it turned out, I got all of them back and MORE!!  Woo Hoo.  Come home to Mama!!  Kay was not impressed but I assured her she still had a few months to get them back!!  Like THAT is going to happen!!
It was soon time for me to hit the bathtub and once that was done, it was time for bed.  It was lights out for everyone shortly after that.
It is chilly out tonight and I expect to see frost on the ground in the morning.  Time will tell......



No comments:

Post a Comment