Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday, January 26/2013

I awoke this morning to the sound of rain on the roof.  It has rained throughout the night and there is a huge water puddle in the yard.  It is warm out and still smells awesome.
It will be a good day to just sit back and relax.  I have had a few of those in the last few weeks and that is a nice thing.
The birds are busy at the seed that is still on the ground from when the feeder I sat on the fence fell over and spilled its contents out.  I am not sure how that happened but it was full!!
It rained all day - a steady ground soaking rain.  Kay texted and wondered if the river would be flowing and her and Ray took a  drive over there to see if it was.  As it turned out, it wasn't.
I spent a quiet day watching "chick flicks" on TV, catching up on the blog and reading.  John threw a steak on the bbq for supper and it was great.  Steak, baked potato and caesar salad......awesome.
After that it was more TV - John watching hockey (sure didn't miss that) and me watching another movie.  Perhaps tomorrow will be more productive......

No comments:

Post a Comment