Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tuesday, January 15/2013

It is chilly again this morning but much warmer than it has been.  I think we are finally turning the corner on this lousy weather.
Once I got the required two cups of coffee on board, I headed into the trailer to do all the little touch ups on the trim.  There were several little nicks and nail holes that needed a bit of stain so I got busy doing that.  When that little job was done, I decided to start cleaning out the master bedroom as there were still several dishes and kitchen gadgets that I got from the abandoned trailer that needed to be cleaned and put into the kitchen cupboards.
Just as I was getting this job done, Kay wandered over and asked if I needed to go to the grocery store. She was headed that way and of course I always have a list going.
Being busy all day, I did not realize the time and when we got back from shopping it was already 3:00 o'clock and time to feed the birds.  The sun was shining and although there was a bit of a wind, if one sat along the garage wall, it was warm.
I threw some bird seed out and all of us, Ray, Mitch, John, Kay and I sat out and enjoyed the remainder of the sun.
Once that went down, Mitch headed home, Ray (who has not been feeling well) headed in and Kay, John and I went into the trailer to sit in the warmth.
It wasn't tooo long before we had the cards and the dice out and started playing.  I really need to redeem myself and get some of my quarters back!!
John was the big money winner tonight - boo hiss and I once again lost my quarters.  Man, it is a good thing we are only playing for quarters or I would really be in trouble!!
I put a stew into the slow cooker earlier and it was time for me to eat and call it a night.  John and Kay....not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment