Friday, August 31, 2012

Tuesday, August 28/2012

I am finally home and headed to bed.  It was a good night but I am tired and a few hours sleep will feel awfully good.  I stayed awake long enough to make coffee (I will need a cup when I awake) and creep Facebook.  I then hit the sheets.
Sun going down


I was awakened about an hour later by an ugly dream about Casey being in an accident. I heard him call "Mom, there has been an ugly accident".   When I asked him if he was alright, he failed to answer me and I think that is when I woke up.  I was so disturbed by the dream that I had to fight the urge to call him, telling myself that he was at work and if anything had happened, I would get a call.  Needless to say, it took a while to get back to sleep but eventually I did.
I woke up at 3:00 p.m. with an ugly headache and did not feel like doing the beets up or the relish.  I spent most of the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself and doing as little as possible although John and I did manage to get the man cave cleaned up and the shop.  Now, it is officially ready to party in.
As the evening progressed, my headache eased and John and I sat around in the man cave for a bit while our supper cooked.
John is doing deer steak and garden potatoes on the bbq.  Mmmmm....
We looked up a few of his collector pop bottles on the internet and found one for sale for $15.00.  I don't think he is going to get rich off his collection!!
With supper over and done with, we sat and watched TV.  The movie, Footloose was on and since I had never seen it before (something John couldn't believe), we watched that.
Bed was next on the agenda as I had lots of work ahead of me tomorrow.  We are getting down to the final few days before our guests arrive and there is still a few things that need to be done.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment