Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sunday, August 5/2012

I am back "on the job" again today.  There was no housekeeping staff working yesterday or today and I was responsible for taking out the garbage this weekend!!  Woo Hoo.  I must say, I am a pretty high priced garbage person, but the job needed to be done.  I can sling garbage with the best of them!!
It was yet another busy day at "the office" and I am once again glad to be headed home.  When I arrive at the bus, the door is locked and John is no where to be seen.  I did note that Casey's quad was missing so assume that he was out on the trails with Dave and Shirley.  Jeff was supposed to be down from Saskatoon this weekend as well.
I headed to bed, watched a little TV then called it a day.  I heard the quad arrive home around 10:00 o'clock and when John came into the bus, said that they had all gone and rode the Green Lake Trail.  They apparently all had a good time and since I was already in bed and John was in party mode,  he went over to Gary's for a while to "party on".  Me, well I slept on....two more work days are ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment