Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tuesday, August 14/2012

It has been raining for most of the night and it still continues this morning.  I must head over to the laundromat today but will wait to see if the rain stops.  How is that for an excuse not to do the job??
It is Shirley's Birthday today so I left her a message on her facebook page.  She is working today so maybe she will wander over later tonight for a birthday beverage.
I got a call from the veterinarian today asking how Hogan was doing.  I told her fine and said that I had pulled the drain out on Sunday and will take the last of the sutures out on Thursday.  She was pleased to hear that he was doing well.
Well the rain never did stop and I ended up taking "Old Blue" to the laundromat instead of the yellow jeep.  I don't particularly enjoy driving Old Blue as it does not seem to want to idle and one must keep blipping the gas pedal to keep the damn thing from stalling!!  I did manage to get there though and found that it must have been wash day for the town as I got the final few washing machines for my clothes.
With the laundry finally done, I headed back to the bus and John and I once again, worked on the man cave.  The bar is now under construction!!


No comments:

Post a Comment