Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friday, August 24/2012

I am off to work today and the weather is looking rather gloomy.  Rain is in the forecast and it is feeling a little "close".
For some reason, it was not too terribly busy at the home today and since I was not feeling too terribly energetic, that was a good thing.
It had rained off and on today with the skies looking very threatening all day.  It wasn't until I was about to walk home that the skies really opened up and I found out just how wet I could get walking the block and a half home!!
John was in the man cave and I took refuge there.  There was an incredible flash of lightening and an immediate sound of loud thunder just as I arrived.  The rain came down so hard, I could hardly hear myself think and I was so very glad that I had reached the safety of the shop.
Hogan was not impressed with the weather and was panting and totally unsettled.  Eventually him and I braved the elements and made it to the bus where I changed my wet clothes and got into bed.  Hogan was immediately under the covers!!
I have lots to do tomorrow so must get some much needed rest.  With all this rain pounding on the roof of the bus and the wind rocking and rolling the bus, I am not sure just how much sleep I will be getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment