Friday, August 3, 2012

Tuesday, July 31/2012

I am up early and headed to work this morning.  Hogan seems to be holding his own.  The wound is looking better and he is limping less.  There is still a lot of swelling and that is expected.  I  worry about an abscess but I try not to think about that.  Not going to put that thought into the universe!!
Finally back home - another work day over and done.  John and Hogan just hung out today, neither one of them doing anything too strenuous!!
Arlene has returned for a visit so I will have to make a point of seeing her while she is here again.  I really enjoy her wit and humor.
Hogan's wound is looking a bit better tonight.  He was not limping and actually jumped up on the bed to cuddle.  He is currently buried under the quilt and is sleeping.
I think I will follow his lead, turn off the TV and the light and go to sleep.  Another work day looms ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment