Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wednesday August 22/2012

I must do something with all the cucumbers today and it looks like fridge pickles are the way to go.  I went to the store to pick up a few things that I needed for the recipe then came home and went into the garden for a few carrots.
I spent the rest of the afternoon slicing, cutting and julienning vegetables.  My hands cramped and I am sure they will be stiff and sore tomorrow.  I got a huge bucket of vegetable and prepared the vinegar that they will sit in until they are all eaten and I am hoping that most of them are gone on the September long weekend.
With my day's work complete, John and I retire into the man cave for a few beverages and it wasn't long before I was "too happy" and very tired and had to go to bed.  I am not much of a party girl anymore - not that I ever really was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment