Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Saturday, August 4/2012

Well, today I start the first of four 12 hour shifts.  It is the August long weekend and it looks like the weather is going to be nice.
It is rodeo weekend here in Leoville and there will be all kinds of partying going on out at the rodeo grounds.  Hopefully, it will stay out there and all will be relatively quiet here in town.
It was busy at the home today and it seemed like it just never stopped.  We were running all day and I am so glad to be back home where I can put my feet up for a while and just relax before I head to bed.
John busied himself today framing the window in the man cave and when I did arrive home, he was sitting in there admiring his handiwork enjoying a beer.  I was on call so I couldn't even have the luxury of one cold beer.  Now that is just not fair.
I eventually headed to bed only to be woken up at 1:00 a.m. to handle a situation at the home.  That is the beauty of being "on call".
John was still up and Lord only knows when he came to bed as I was down for the count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment