Friday, August 24, 2012

Monday, August 20/2012

Oh dear....I knew I would be stiff but OMG, I didn't think I would be this bad!!  Holy Smokes Batman!!!  My shoulders are stiff and my legs are screaming!  I can hardly wait to work my 12 hour shift.  Maybe that will be a good thing, as I will certainly be kept moving.
The sun is shining today and I fear that it will be a hot one today.  That is not so cool as there is no air conditioning at the home.  The little window unit in the staff room will be the only coolness in the place.
As suspected, it was sweltering at the home today and I am so glad to be back at the bus.  It is cool in the man cave and that is were I sat for a bit for some much needed relief from the heat.
It is to bed early for me as I am sore and tired.  Tomorrow will be better I am sure.  I have relish to make and the beans are ready to pick again.  Oh dear......

No comments:

Post a Comment