Saturday, August 11, 2012

Monday, August 6/2012

Checking out the old cabins at Green Lake

Green Lake





Chitek River


Beverage at Island Lake 

These are the pics from Sunday's ride.  It looks like the weather was great for the ride and of course, once you reach Green Lake, the scenery in wonderful.
Day number three is now behind me - one more to go.  I think I am tired but I only have one more 12 hour shift to do and then I am off for a week.  I will be able to catch up on the garden and tidy the bus.  There will be laundry to do and I have to primer the walls in the man cave.  I am sure there are fifteen other things I must do but I just do not want to think about that at this moment.
The bed is calling me and I am more than ready to answer the call.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment