Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friday, August 17/2012

I am working today so am up early again.  Hogan can't be bothered even getting out of the chair today!! He gave me a look like "really, you have to turn on the light?"
Off I go ..... the sooner I get there, the sooner I get home.
Busy day again today but it certainly makes the time pass quickly.  I am scheduled to work nights tomorrow so have the morning off the catch up on some of the garden stuff.  I want to make some relish this year so that is on the agenda over the next few days.  I am not sure when exactly as it has to sit overnight and we want to go quadding on Sunday with Dave and Shirley so there will be no time for relish this weekend.  I work again Monday so I guess that leaves it till next week.  Hmmm.....there just isn't enough days in the week!!
The new fridge and freezer were delivered today and they look so nice sitting in the shop.  Now I have extra fridge space and freezer space and no longer have to store our stuff in the neighbour's freezers.  Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment