Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Friday, August 3/2012

I am up early and the rain did indeed continue through out the night.  It is still raining in fact and I think the garden is truly smiling this morning.   I fear that one will not be walking it there any time soon.  I think you would sink to your ankles!!
Hogan is still lying on his bed on the floor but he must have been hot as he is out of his covers.   He has made a few attempts to lick his suture line and I have verbally discouraged him from doing so and so far, he is listening.  I do not want to have to put that cone on his head as I think that will really freak him out and of course there is just not enough room in the bus for something that big around his neck so  I am hoping he isn't too much of a licker!!
Since I am scheduled to work over the weekend, I have only today to get the laundry done and clean the inside of this bus.  We are living in a dirty mess and I am truly going to fire our maid because she is doing a lousy job!!  You just can not find good help these days!!
I just heard from Casey and I think he has decided to stay home this weekend.  It is getting a bit expensive for him to come up every weekend and he has decided to stay home and save some money.  Since I am working all weekend, I am glad he isn't coming.  I hate working when the kids are visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment