Friday, August 31, 2012

Sunday, August 26/2012

I am back to work today and night shift tomorrow.  It was a quiet day as days go with no real issues to deal with other than the crazy girls I work with.  It  was one laugh after another today and the day seemed to speed by.  Before I knew it, it was time to get back to the bus, relax a bit then head to bed.
John had been mucking around in the man cave all day and now has a few shelves up with some of his "collectibles" on them.  Actually, it looks pretty good.  He continues to use all the "old" wood he has found lying around and the place is getting quite a rustic feel about it.  It will certainly be good enough to party in this weekend if the need should arise.
My back was aching a lot tonight so I ended up lying in bed and watched some TV before I finally shut it off and called it a day.  I am not quite sure what time John made it in from the man cave cause I was sleeping like the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment