Friday, August 17, 2012

Sunday, August 12/2012

John and I worked in the man cave today.  The one room is finished except for trying to decide what to do with the floor.  The walls look good and for a man cave, it is starting to look quite cozy.  I think it will look awesome once it is all done.
Larry and Ariane went off exploring on their own today while John and I were busy on the man cave.  They did not return for a while and John and I had already had supper and I was relaxing in bed when Larry came over wondering if we wanted to play cards.
I had mucked around in the garden a bit this morning and had a pot of beets ready for picking but John and I ended up eating some of them for supper so now there is not enough to pickle!!
I also picked some beans and blanched them and now they are ready to be bagged and frozen.  It was a busy day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment