Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tuesday, March 20/2012

I am up at 6:30 this morning getting in gear and ready for Hogan's veterinarian appointment.  As I look outside, I see FROST on the bags tied to the quad box and frost on the seats of both the quads!!  I guess it got below 32F during the night!!

A little frost

Just need to put the trim pieces on

The sun will be shining soon and I am sure the frost  will be gone in no time but I did manage to get a couple of pics!!  Today is supposed to be warmer with no rain in the forecast and right now, there are no clouds in the sky so it is looking good!!
Back from the vet and Hogan has a clean bill of health.  The sore in his mouth is healing nicely and we are not on a "just watch it" alert.  He was so nervous his teeth were chattering while we were sitting in the waiting room!!  I was embarrassed for him!!  The visit cost $36.00 and is sooo much cheaper than at home!!
I stopped by the lumber yard before coming home and got some stain for the panelling and hope to have the bedroom walls done later today.
The bedroom is now stained and looks good.  It is weird how the different panels have taken the stain differently but it does look good.  John got the outlets in today and so things are starting to come together in  there.  I can't put any polyurethane on the walls for 3 days according to the directions so I am done with the walls for now.
Marybeth came over and has given her stamp of approval and while we were sitting enjoying the sunshine, she got bit by a bee!  Unfortunately, she is allergic to them so I had to quickly get her a Benadryl to hopefully reduce any effects that she may have from the bite.
As I was sitting chatting to Marybeth, I got an awful pain in my abdomen and it certainly reminded me of a gallbladder attack.  I have had it before and will never forget exactly how it feels!!  I went in and luckily I still have some antispasmodic medication so took it and stayed inside until that pain had started to subside.  It took a while but eventually I felt better.
Lorne and Marilyn stopped by for happy hour, had a few drinks then returned to town for supper.  Marybeth went home, Mitch went home and we moved into Ray and Kay's garage as it was once again getting chilly and I was already sitting with my pink bunny hug and my insulated jacket on - pain was gone but I still felt lousy.
I was back at the bus by 7:00 p.m. and settled in for the night while Ray, Kay and John partied on....

No comments:

Post a Comment