Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday, March 11/2012

It is cloudy and windy today and the sun is struggling to break through.  I am up early and considering my indulgence last night, I even surprised myself!!
I must get this blog caught up today so that John can upload the pics and get it posted.  I have truly been slacking when it comes to this and find it even harder to remember the order of events in the past week.
As it turned out, it was a rather lazy day today.  Ray took a stab at patching the ceiling while I pounded more staples into the studs.  Whoever put up the old panelling had an incredible trigger finger as they used a bizillion staples to secure them and unfortunately most of them stayed in the studs.  All these staples must be pounded into the studs in order to attach the new panels.  A lousy job but a necessary one!!
Supper was a collaborative effort with Ray cooking the potatoes and John cooking the steak.  Between the two of them, it turned out great and we all had a feast.
Mitch came over for a quick visit then it was time for everyone to continue with the "quiet" theme of the day and we all headed to our comfortable chairs to relax before bed - something that I am sure our livers would really appreciate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment