Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friday, March 9/2012

Today I was up early and headed to the laundromat.  I had lots to do so decided to get it done early then do all the running that was on my list.  With the laundry done, the groceries in the jeep, the beer stowed and the stuff to do the ceiling safely in the back, I headed back to the park.  Needless to say, the jeep was full to the brim and it is a good thing I did not take Hogan as there would have been no room for him at all!!
I had bought some weed killer today and Ray showed me how to use the sprayer so that I could spray all the nasty greenery in the yard.  I was busy doing that while he and Kay drove to the paint store so that he could get more paint to redo the trim around his garage.
John has now decided to pull even more of the panelling off the wall inside the trailer as he had seen a bit of mold on some of the other panel boards and thought "what the hell, might just as well do the rest"!!  So now the walls are completely down to the studs in the living room and the kitchen.
While doing this, Marybeth came by and once again became the official supervisor and yes, she did have her glass of wine with her!!  She is quite the supervisor!!
With yet another few jobs done, we all sat around enjoying the sunshine.  Mitch came over and eventually John started a fire and we burnt some of the shed!!  I made a couple of pizzas for supper and we enjoyed them while sitting around the fire.  I had had several beer by this time and knew it was time for me to say goodnight while the others continued to party without me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment