Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday, March 4/2012

I was up early this morning, looked out the window to see the javelina in the open area just beyond the yard.  Being that there is no longer a fence to keep them out, one was headed into the yard until Hogan saw it and put it on the run.  As you can see from the pic, Mr. Javelina did not stick around!!  For their size, they sure can move when they need to!!
I took a quick trip into town for some supplies that will be needed on the trail today.  One can not take a ride and not have a wiener roast so we needed some buns and smokies.
Once back at the bus, the quad was already loaded and ready to go so all I really had to do was put on my helmet and climb on.
We headed to Box Canyon and with the day being so warm and sunny, it was a wonderful trip.  We had no where to go really so meandered here and there, eventually returning to the Box and heading home.  I took lots of pics and hopefully some are good enough to make it to this post.
Once at home, it was time to start a fire and enjoy the evening.  Being that we had eaten on the trail, no one was hungry enough to worry about preparing supper.
Again, I was the first to leave the group as I was tired and in much need of a bath (which I can now do in the trailer!!). Once that was done, I relaxed in bed and watched TV.  The other losers partied till midnight!!
Hogan putting the run on the Javelina!

Beverage



The cove














For Kimmy


Going through Box Canyon









Ray lighting the Choya on fire







Lunch


The moon was out early!

We are supposed to be going on another ride tomorrow as the weather is supposed to be nice again.  I wonder if the party people will be able to handle another ride tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment