Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friday, March 16/2012

New wall up

The sun is shining and it is warmer outside than it is in the bus!!  I guess I will take my Kindle and go sit in the sun.  Ray tells me that there is some "cold" weather coming our way and it will only be in the upper 50s starting this weekend and we could possibly get some rain as well.  The desert could certainly use the rain so I really won't complain.
The wall got built today and it really did not take that long to build it.  It looks great and is straight, flush and plumb so I think we are  good to go as far as getting the panelling up.  At least then, the place will look like a room.  We have decided where the closet will be so that is another decision made.
Marybeth came down and inspected today's work and once again it passed so I was pleased with that!!  All our work would not be official if she did not approve of the workmanship!!
Lorne and Marilyn must have been out and about as they did not turn up for happy hour but we felt it was our duty to hold up their end of the stick and continued on with out them.  I did up some quick pizza and that is what we had for supper.  It goes well with beer!!
I was in bed early (as usual) and John came in much later - no surprise there!!
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day so I must find something green to wear.  Ray is cooking his version of corned beef and cabbage so that will be interesting.  I can't wait to taste it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment